HR/OFFICE Coordinator & Exec. Assistant
Carl Fischer LLC
(new york city NY)
Major NYC-based educational & classical music publisher seeks a full-time Executive Assistant to the CEO with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills who will also serve as Office Manager/Human Resources Administrator.
• Support company operations by maintaining office systems and communications.
• Support executives with administrative functions.
• Support employees by administering benefits and maintaining personnel.
• Organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; reviewing and approving supply requisitions
• Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems and equipment procurement
• Assist executives with administrative tasks
• Design and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards
• Manage the recruitment process by posting job descriptions, scheduling interviews, and training new employee
• Administer employee benefits packages
• Maintain personnel policies and files.
• Planning company events such as holiday parties and company outings
• Manage and maintain procedures for attendance and vacation time
• Process and review employee expense reports
• Interview, train, manage, assign and monitor seasonal interns
• Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Attention to detail
• Good work ethics and mature personality
• Ability to work well with managers and staff alike
• Knowledge of classical music or publishing a plus
Full benefits package after 90 days evaluation period.
Please make sure you include your resume, cover letter, salary history and salary requirements in your email to email@example.com